Other Easy Ways to Give
Here are more ways you can support Food Bank of Alaska
- Fred Meyer Round Up: Just let your cashier know when you check out that you’d like to Round Up your bill to the next dollar. Every time you round up, you give to Food Bank of Alaska or your local food bank to feed hungry families in your community. To learn more about Fred Meyer’s ambitious Zero Hunger/Zero Waste program click here.
- Facebook: Create a fundraiser through your Facebook page to support Food Bank of Alaska. *FB does not charge fees for fundraisers that directly benefit nonprofits. https://www.facebook.com/fundraisers/
- Employer matching gifts: Some employers will match your donation to Food Bank of Alaska allowing you to make even more of a difference for hungry Alaskans. Ask your company’s community relations or HR office.
- Pick.Click.Give.: You can show how you love Alaska with a gift from your Permanent Fund Dividend to end hunger. Choose to Pick.Click.Give. when you file for your PFD or add a gift until August 31.
- Midas – One Change Leads to Another: In need of an oil change? Stop by any Midas Alaska store and they will donate $1 from every oil change to FBA.
- Fred Meyer Community Rewards: When you sign up and choose a charity, Fred Meyer donates every time you shop.
- Plant a Row for the Hungry: Give back by adding an extra row to your garden for hungry families. We’ll get your harvest out through our Mobile Food Pantry.
- Charity Miles: Raise money for feeding hungry people while you walk, run, or bike. Just download the Charity Miles app and select Feeding America.
- Amazon Smile: Already an Amazon shopper? Log onto your account through Amazon Smile and .05% of eligible purchase will be donated to the charity of your choice.
- Great American Milk Drive: Your donation will deliver milk to needy families in your community.